Sunday 26 June 2011

A Place of my Own and Some New Beginnings.

WOW! My own personal blog, all for myself (and my viewers too). While I'm not new to blogging (I'm the guy @ Rani's Daily Views), It is much fun to start afresh and best when its all personal.

I suppose introductions are in order, I'm Mohammed but my friends call me Rani. I'm a student , still stuck at school, but now enjoying the summer break. I'm a Bahraini, born and raised in Bahrain. I look forward to blogging here and I hope you guys and gals enjoy my posts :)

People regard birthdays as something special (well, most do). Today, I celebrated mine, I looked back to my childhood and I realized something; I spend too much time in the Library!! (Sorry, Couldn't resist putting a little joke :). No but, I've realized that now, I'm no longer 6 or 9 or 12 anymore, I've grown up. I'm a teenager now, and sure I love to have fun, I have to acknowledge the fact that I have to take up responsibilities.

To my Studies.
To my Family.
To myself.

Now it is quite hard to go through the transition of a game-a-holic guy who spends his whole day playing World of Warcraft or Call of Duty (Back in my day, we had Counter Strike!) to a semi-fun guy. I mean, you got new responsibilites now, people expect stuff from you. You're no longer in diapers! You're in baggy shorts now! (Assuming you're a male :P ).

Only now do I finally understand my Dad's advice when he told me:
Enjoy your childhood, have as much fun as you can.
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging world though its late to welcome you now!
    I get so happy when I see bahraini bloggers!
    I loved your blog and I will sure stay in touch here ^^
    Keep it up and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete